Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A few more days...

So I literally have 5 days left until my huge major life changing exam and I just don't feel prepared. I mean at all. I've done a lot of studying, lots of practice questions, I even took a course for the exam, but I still don't feel prepared. Everyone keeps telling me that this is totally normal and that everything will be fine especially since I've done so much to prepare. But people telling me that I should relax and be confident isn't making me confident at all, it's acutally doing the opposite.

There is still just so much to do and I can't focus long enough to do it. I keep asking God to perform a miracle an give me the will power/strength to focus long enough to read a chapter, but that doesn't seem to be helping. And it really doesn't help that I just can't fall asleep at night. Like last night I went to bed at 10 pm, I couldn't fall asleep until about midnight! It was horrible. I'm exhausted from the lack of sleep!

Anyway, I guess that's enough complaining for one day, I should get back to studying.

Can't wait until this is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment